Wednesday, December 1, 2010

If it felt anything more like actual work

I'm not sure I could do it. I mean, I've spent the last ten years specifically working at not having to do much work at all. I've avoided "help wanted signs", "now hiring" banners, and even personal appeals from employers. I understand you wan't my talents and abilities, but I can't find the ambition to want to work for anyone, let alone find the energy to work for myself. And really, if you're not working for yourself, you're a slave.


If you work for someone else, you're a tool. If you work with someone else, you're a partner. Luckily I can stand myself long enough get along and do a little work- but I'll tell you, it's not much. When I need to get shit done, shit gets DONE. And I'm not lazy, don't get the wrong opinion here. It's just hard for me to find motivation here.

When the hammer falls, I'll be ready to pick it up. Until then, my youth will not die.

No comments:

Post a Comment